[CCF] Invitation to CQMM DX Contest

Luoma-aho Pasi Pasi.Luoma-aho at digia.com
Tue Apr 5 23:52:43 PDT 2011

From: Luc PY8AZT [mailto:py8azt at dxbrasil.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:35 AM
To: WRTC
Subject: [wrtc2010] Invitation to CQMM DX Contest

Dear friend from WRTC 2010,

It's be while since we were together on Moscow for WRTC2010.
This email is off-topic, but I think you all still interested in Contest.

I'm helping to promote CQMM DX Contest. This is the former MMAA Contest that were open only to the Americas until 2010.

In 2011, CQMM DX Contest is open to contesters all over the world, and you all are invited to joint the contest next April 16, stating 12z until April 17, 2359z.

Each QSO counts, everybody work everybody, Mults South America Prefix by band and DXCC not-per-band.

For more information:

2011 Rules, 2010 Results, please visit: http://www.cqmmdx.com

You can use N1MMLogger using module CQMMDX, it has complete support to scoring, mults and GetScores.

For more tips and hints about CQMM DX Contest, we'll have a Webinar on April 10th, 18z.
Free registration: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EF56D98985

Please, QSP this info to your friends.
I hope see you on the contest.

73, Luc
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, PX8C, ZZ8Z, ZY7C)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member
[http://feeds.feedburner.com/dxbrasil.gif?w=2&c=1&bb=RXLO]