[CCF] [TOEC] SAC CW - Low Power and QRP results Europe (compared to HP Unassisted)

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Sat Nov 5 08:20:06 PDT 2011

>It does not require a degree in Rocket Science to make a quick analysis and
>realize that many of the LP scores are unrealistically high both with
>regards to QSOs and multipliers, compared to the same unassisted category
>in High Power.

Dear Mats,

for me this looks more like category activity issue, not power cheating. The
winner of HP unassisted class CR6K operated only 11 hours - less than half
(and was a winner with clear margin)! Unassisted HP class has the lowest
level of competition now after establishing assisted class.

73, Timo OH1NOA