[CCF] [TOEC] SAC Marketing with PileUP!

Ilkka Korpela Ilkka.Korpela at Helsinki.fi
Thu Sep 8 12:17:44 PDT 2011

Quoting timo.korhonen at elisanet.fi:

Hi all

   Let's hope that the activity will be high both in SM and OH.
   It stirs up attention also among DX. At least in OH, this is
   the biggest campaign that I can remember. I Just read Radioamatööri
   9/2011, which was full of SAC agitation. I hope similar stuff
   is ongoing in LA, OZ and SM.

   PU! editorial office hopes that many of you take SAC pics to delight
   the readers of 15(5). We also will try to include participant interviews,
   of winners and others.

   As some of you might have read from the editorial in 15(4) - after
   15(5) we will not continue. 15(5) is a theme issue and its
   name is..., hmmm... THE LAST BLAST.

   Let's now help each other in getting as many as possible on the air -
   across Scandinavia. In Finland, there are even paper-log digitizing
   services to lower the participation threshold. Even the VHF-manager
   is talking his crowds to join SAC. All this is exceptionally nice to
   observe. It is going t be a BLAST.

   Cheers, OH1WZ (we now have > 2000 readers for SAC theme issue, 69 countries)