[CCF] [TOEC] Northern OH is ready for SAC!

Jari Perkiömäki jpe at student.uwasa.fi
Thu Sep 15 11:43:39 PDT 2011

Hi Mats,

I can give a linguistic explanation to this mystery ( as a trained
Finnish to Swedish translator :) ). The three "things" on Ilkka's shirt
are three baby dummies.

In Swedish, they are called "nappar" or "tröstnappar", and especially in
Swedish spoken in Finland they are also called "tuttar". So they are
"tre tuttar" !! :D :D ... To me, it looks like the shirt of the Swedish
icehockey team, but of course my sight is also deteriorated  :D

mvh de Jari OH6BG