[CCF] USB sarjaportteja jenkeistä

Ville Hiilesmaa py2zea at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 16:26:14 EST 2014

Tässä infoa Amerikasta.
Jos joku haluaa tilata niin ilmoittakoon mulle, tilaisin itsekin - Suomen
kautta.
Amazon kun ei myy mitään Brasiliaan (Banned Country)
73 Ville OH2MM PY2ZEA
Scott K0DQ wrote
3:42 PM (3 hours ago)

 Hi Ville,

Nice to hear from you and hope you’re warm in Brazil!

I use both Edgeport boxes (bought on e-bay) and single USB-Serial
converters.  The key for the latter appears to be that they use an FTDI
chipset.  In both cases Win-8 found the drivers automatically in a few
seconds.

I’m not at home but the type which have worked for me are – or similar to -
the ones at the following links on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Tera-Grand-Premium-Converter-Supports/dp/B00BUZ0K68/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1388857281&sr=8-4&keywords=usb-serial+converters

http://www.amazon.com/Chipset-Speed-Serial-RS-232-Converter/dp/B005S72HHO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1388856911&sr=8-2&keywords=usb-serial+ftdi

There’s another type of chipset which apparently has problems (forget the
name).  Have copied Bob, N6TV, in case he has more info.

73,

Scott