[CCF] Russian DX Contest 2014

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:35:02 EDT 2014

Hello Jukka!

Will contact RA3AUU today and see how far they have proceeded with the
plaques of 2013... I know that I have paid for it anyway, so guess guess
have as always been busy at P33W and in their office.

Sorry to hear about the Power Supply, but RTTY is a killer for both
amplifiers and other equipment...

Anyway, hope to hear you and all other Scandinavians in the contest!

73 de Mats RM2D @ RM5A in RDXC 2014