[CCF] CQWW CW OG60F(@OH1F) M/2 HP

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Mon Nov 26 11:46:18 EST 2018

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OG60F
Operator(s): OH1MM OH1NOA OH1TM
Station: OH1F

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Länsi-Suomen lääni
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  518    20       74
   80: 1311    29      101
   40: 1948    37      140
   20: 2021    38      135
   15:  371    31      114
   10:   82     4       27
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Three operators, three radios and just relaxing, operating and having fun. This time everything went more or less smoothly except some glitches with the contesting software .. or maybe they call them features.

160m: just an Inv V which was noisy but probably our best score with this antenna, nice EU runs and exciting DX mults.
80m: just a GP but we got quite many US and JA which is not very common at our station. Band was open 24 hrs a day but with mini operation no time to chase on daytime. KH6LC wkd in the morning.
40m: the first night was medicore but after it we got it running nicely. Our problem is that 40m yagis and 20m stack are at the same rotatable tower.
Compromises..
20m: Sat at sunrise we had here perhaps 2 qsos. A bit rough until Sun morning when 20m exploded to Asia. 1st day only 825 qsos.
15m: Short openings, no JA or USA runs.
10m: very few EU openings.

Check free OH1AF/OH1AB/OH1F 60th Anniversary Award:

https://www.qrz.com/db/OG60F

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.3830scores.com/ ______________________________________________
3830 mailing list
3830 at contesting.com