[CCF] FW: [3830] CQWW CW OH1F M/S HP

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Mon Nov 25 09:31:34 EST 2019

Ainakin sai workkia ... kumpikin valmiiksi väsynyt ukko roikkui pallilla
45-46 tuntia.

73, Timos

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: OH1F
Operator(s): OH1NOA OH1TM
Station: OH1F

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Pori
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  344    14       64
   80:  861    29      106
   40: 1499    38      137
   20:  955    37      142
   15:  143    31       95
   10:   26     4       16
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Two men multi-single, so more running and less sleeping for both. We had
some technical issues with the antenna rotation and with the another
operation position (most likely PA relay) plus some smaller things.

We estimated before the contest that Sunday will have better propagation but
actually it was Saturday which was clearly the better one - after 24 hours
estimated score was 5 millions. 20m never really opened to USA from here.
Low bands were quite ok, daytime pileups to USA and Japan on 40m were very
good again. Very little life on 10 meters. Limited amount of multiplier
operators (from zero to one) means that our multiplier number is quite low.