East Coast

Gary Sutcliffe gary.sutcliffe at mixcom.mixcom.com
Wed Dec 30 08:40:26 EST 1992

KM9P writes:

>  I would suggest that it is most
> important to be east, and in terms of the midwest and west it is also
> important to be south.  W0AIH and K4VX would both benefit from being moved
> either south or east.  But, I don't think you would convince K1AR that
> moving K1EA's station south would benefit them.

Its amazing how just a little change in location makes a big difference.
W0AIH has remarked  that he often hears me working Europeans on the
higher bands before he hears them.  I assure you that my antennas are
not even remotely in the same class as AIH's, but I am about 200 miles
south east of him.

I often complain of the guys down south doing the same thing to me.  Of
course the "guys down south" are in the Chicago area, about 80 miles
from here.

73 - Gary

Happy New Year from the Black Hole

--
 Gary Sutcliffe  - W9XT             Unified Microsystems (414) 644-9036
 ppvvpp at MIXCOM.COM                  PO Box 133, Slinger WI 53086