Signal Report

Steve Fraasch Steve_Fraasch at GATEWAY1.ATK.COM
Thu Jul 2 17:34:23 EDT 1992

                       Subject:                               Time:9:35 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Signal Report                          Date:6/29/92
While on the subject of 4 square low-band antennas, Mark, K0KX and I
operated 75m phone FD Saturday night from his home QTH.  We've recently
installed an extensive counterpoise beneath his 4 square elevated vertical
array, and wanted to get a feel for how well it's working for future use.
We're interested in receiving some post-FD signal reports.  We were
operating for the "fun of it" (1D) and won't submit a score.

Steve, K0SF