August UHF Contest score - W2SZ/1

DSHARP at lecs.ericsson.se DSHARP at lecs.ericsson.se
Tue Aug 10 16:59:52 EDT 1993

Here is yet another score for the August UHF Contest:

W2SZ/1 - FN32, Mount Greylock, MA
Class - "multi multi"

Band	QSOs	Points 	Grids
222	 79	237	30
432	158	474	37
903	 45	270	20
1.2	 47	282	19
2.3	 30	360	17
3.4	 21	252	14
5.7	 15	180	10
10G	 11	132	 7
24G	  5	 60	 5

TOTAL	411	2247	159

RAW SCORE = 357,273 points.

Soapbox - Good contest, good WX. Some minor openings to west and south made
operating interesting. Had hoped opening would improve ..... no luck.

73, Doug Sharp WB2KMY/4