here, rover

Dave Curtis dcurtis at mipos2.intel.com
Thu Aug 12 11:54:08 EDT 1993

Hey VHF'ers, any advice on putting together a mountain-topping station?
I'm looking for something new to try, and since I have a 12 by 24 foot
back yard, 75M DX'ing probably ain't it.  On the other hand, hitting the
hills around here as a rover during VHF tests might be a good time.
General VHF contesting advice is also welcome, since its a new game for me.
What are the priority bands to cover?
Any antenna advice trading off portability/ease-of-setup/effectiveness?
Equipment advice?
General advice?

Conserve net bandwidth with direct replies to:
Dave ng0x/6
dcurtis at mipos2.intel.com