CT 8.49 & /MM QSOs

wmhein at aol.com wmhein at aol.com
Fri Dec 3 14:33:08 EST 1993

Just downloaded CT 8.49.  It handles the /MM QSOs a little better (awarding
QSO and Zone credit, but not country credit) for all but USA callsigns /MM
(for example AA5DX/MM and KB7IMU/MM are still awarded zero QSO points).

Anyone know a work-around (short of editing the logs with a text editor)???

73
Bill AA6TT