CQWW 160 BREAKDOWN

Barry Martz ad196 at leo.nmc.edu
Sat Dec 4 07:58:59 EST 1993

WANTED: Your hourly rate breakdowns for the 1993 CQWW 160 CW contest.

We (WA8QAF,NM8R,and KI8W) worked the contest last January from NM8R and
would like to see how we did for the time we operated.  Because of lack of
planning, receive antennas and other commitments, we were only able to
operate from 6pm Friday until 2:30 am (local) Saturday.  I would like to
see how we compared with other stations at that point.  I'm actually
trying to talk the guys into doing it again this year but for the whole
contest!

If you can help, send your breakdowns to ad196 at leo.nmc.edu.

Thanks.  Barry Martz, KI8W