Contesters' Email Address List

pescatore_jt%ncsd.dnet at gte.com pescatore_jt%ncsd.dnet at gte.com
Fri Dec 10 11:00:18 EST 1993

The Automaged Directories Division of the CQ-CONTEST Reflector Conglomerate
Ltd. has brought in a consultant to conduct a business process reengineering
study. The consultant from Dewey Cheatam and Howe made many suggestions, and
the board of directors has decided to act on them.

These changes have resulted in a new, improved (from my point of view, anyway)
Email address list, which is based on the REVIEW function that the CQ-CONTEST
mail server provides. It basically save the data entry staff of ADD the tedium
of figuring out who on the list is dead, be it physically, or simply
electronically.

In keeping with the grand tradition of CT, a few bugs may appear during the
transition. For instance, I know that Tim Coad NU6S has disappeared from the
list. Please notify pescatore_jt at ncsd.gte.com of any problems.

To keep your name/address off the list,