Stacking Tribanders?

selbredb.csc at mhs.elan.af.mil selbredb.csc at mhs.elan.af.mil
Tue Dec 14 10:24:00 EST 1993

Form: Memo
Text: (9 lines follow)
	Does anyone have any direct experience stacking 2 or more tribanders and

making it actual work?  I am under the impression that making them work

decently on all three bands is next to impossible?  I am considering

stacking 2 TH6DXX's about 60-70 feet apart on the same tower.  I would

like to use them independantly or both in phase and do so effectively on

each band (10-20).  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

73, Bob W9NQ/6