Mountain QTH?

km9p at aol.com km9p at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 17:47:29 EST 1993

Sorry for interrupting the callsign thread...

I am looking at some moutain top property this weekend in north Georgia.  I
am wanting to hear from anyone on the reflector who has operated from or is
currently located on top of a mountain.

Is it worth the effort?  This will be alot more work than buying something on
the flats and want to KNOW what I'm getting myself into.

Thanks,

Bill Fisher

KM9P

"It aint the callsign, it's the op!"