On Wisconsin!

oo7 at astro.as.utexas.edu oo7 at astro.as.utexas.edu
Tue Dec 21 18:25:39 EST 1993

WB2EKK says, re Fred K3ZO:

	Fred can remember the call of every station he has ever worked
        in any contest. Fred is an amazing guy.

In my younger days I thought I had worked HH on CW when I heard
something like HH3TW, QSL via K3ZO.  Of course it was 5H3TW (I
still maintain that he sent HH...).  Fred sent my card back and
told me to correct the call.  I did it, sent my card back, and
then he told me I wasn't in the log.   How I did laugh - not.

Derek AA5BT