WPX Single OPing

km9p at aol.com km9p at aol.com
Sat Dec 25 21:58:00 EST 1993

OK... I havn't operated WPX for the last couple of years, but I would like to
ask you all (y'all) what you think of this 36 hour operating limit?

In my opinion the contest wasn't broken in the 1st place.  The reason it was
changed to 36 hours was so the DXpeditioners could have more operating time,
and be more likely to go out of the country for the contest.

It's been 2 years and there are no more DXpeditions now than there was when
it was 30 hours.  This is another rule change that gives the east coast even
more of an advantage than it already enjoys... Me included.  Give the guys
out west a break and change it back to 30 hours!

73

Bill, KM9P