SS CW CLAIMED SCORES

ka6sar at jpl-gw.w6vio.ampr.org ka6sar at jpl-gw.w6vio.ampr.org
Tue Dec 28 20:05:34 EST 1993

Hi ya'll. Anyone have the final top ten claimed for SO HIGH, SO LOW, Q-PWR
for SS CW ?

Tnx, Mike  KA6SAR

From: jdesmon at nwnt07.nts.uswc.uswest.com (John Desmond) (John Desmond)
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 93 09:24:56 cst
Subject: Message Dupes??

  Is anyone else on here seeing message duplicates?  I seem to be getting
the same message 2 times. They have different times stamped on them so
it looks like they are being regenerated somewhere again.
  I suspect this is also why the Joe Walsh subject came up again.  There
seems to be a system out there re-originating old messages.  I recall
seeing that original (the 2nd time around) Joe Walsh message.

73, John  K0TG