Two radios in sprint.

Larry Tyree tree at cmicro.com
Fri Jul 9 15:03:28 EDT 1993

To answer AA1AA's question, the rule does not eliminate the possibility of
using two radios, just that they can't be transmitting at the same time.

Tree
N6TR

PS: The rule change for only one radio was not done in a vacuum.  while the
subject was not discussed on the Internet, it was discussed.  It was discussed
with most of the people who were using two radios (at the same time).  There
was also input asking for this change.  We felt we had enough input to make a
final decision.