Field Day Score

Scott Lieberman scott at f6.n143.z1.FIDONET.ORG
Sun Jul 11 12:12:07 EDT 1993

Field Day 1993

N1EE/6   1E, 1 op (SCV section)

102 QSO's  (all CW, all 5 watts with battery)

Total Score: 1,020

Comments:

I only operated for the first 9 hours, because I forgot to take off
the day before and was too tired to continue.

I used our hospital's recreation/emergency station, which has a KT-34
and 2 el Cushcraft 40 at 50 feet.  I also had the benefit of an
already installed 100 amp hour battery, which easily powered the
TS-440 to a stentorian 5 watts.

I had a great time, and I hope to operate the same category next year
for the full 24 hours.
--
Scott Lieberman
UUCP: amdahl.com!kennel!6!scott