Mosley Antenna (fwd)

Ronald D. Klein rklein at lobo.rmh.pr1.k12.co.us
Sun Jul 18 12:36:23 EDT 1993

I took delivery on one of these about 1 year ago. It went up on the tower in
September, and it has worked well. The only discrepancy I had is that the
resonant frequency on 15 meters is lower than expected.

I would give Gary (Sr.) a call if you've not already done so. I found him to
be very helpful both before and after I purchased mine.

Ron - W0OSK