Keyboard Redefinition for CT

Bob McGwier n4hy at
Fri Jul 23 12:07:54 EDT 1993

The only way I know of that you can accomplish this for all tasks is to
write/buy a Terminate and Stay Resident Driver (TSR) that takes over the
keyboard interrupt and remaps the key to what you want.  If you are not
computer literate as you stated, this could be pretty difficult.


More information about the CQ-Contest mailing list