DXCC checking in Newington

Skelton, Tom TSkelton at engineer.clemsonsc.NCR.COM
Mon Jul 26 11:30:00 EDT 1993

I was recently made aware that cards can be checked in person in Newington.
Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many cards can be checked?  I
have been putting off applying for DXCC for 25 years, and now with
everything on computer and being handled faster I'd like to get it done.

Specifically, I want to apply for DXCC/Honor Roll with 337 countries (mixed
and phone;
top of honor roll), 5BDXCC, and my initial 40 M application with about
250 countries.  I don't want to mail 1087 cards there, but will probably be
there on business soon and thought I'd have the cards done while
I was in the area.  Also, I am concerned that there may be some confusion
with some of my deletions (i.e., P29 Papua vs P29 New Guinea) with
the card checkers and want to get it done right the first time.

Any info would be appreciated!

73, Tom WB4IUX