Two-Wire Beverages

JORMA.SALORANTA at ATK.ORIOLA.ORION.mailnet.fi JORMA.SALORANTA at ATK.ORIOLA.ORION.mailnet.fi
Fri Jul 30 10:14:44 EDT 1993

WALT: OH6TI has done it! Also I have listened the bands with "Two wire".
      The antenna still may exist in Middle Finland forest where it was
      built years ago.

      I can assure that it worked as described in the litterature.
      But it is not just another antenna, it needs space.

      Please contact OH6TI, Mr Kari Kumpula (address in CB).

---

OH6TI also used stearable 4 x GP system by W1CF - which was also a good
investment then.

Best regards OH2KI/ZB2X (P40i next CQWW CW)