joining mail list?

Bob Carpenter carpente at cartoon.bt.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 11:21:35 EST 1993

  Hi, from the Martlesham DX and Contest Group JO02PB, located near Ipswich, UK.
  Our contest calls are G0KPW,GB6BT (for WPX) and G4MRS.
  The main activity on HF is running Multi-Multi in CQWWSSB.
  We run Packet Cluster GB7DXM, and the PC link from England to continental
   Europe.
  We run networked CT, with a radio networked remote spotting station also.
  We tried running CT8 with radio controlled FT1000s last October but had to go back to CT7 after a few hours...luckily it didnt cost us too much!! in the early hours of the morning. We wonder if other people had problems with CT8 in this configuration? We are starting to rebuild with the latest software release.

  COULD YOU PLEASE ADD OUR ADDRESS TO THE CONTEST MAILING LIST?

  73 Bob G4BAH

  carpente at cartoon.bt.co.uk