HC8A

Dave Pascoe pascoe at rocky.tntn.gtegsc.com
Tue Mar 9 09:30:11 EST 1993

In a recent message KM9P at delphi.com wrote:

> Did any of you take time to notice HC8A's operating techniques this
> weekend?
>
> Let me tell you something... N6KT KNOWS CONTESTING!
>
> He sounded as alert on Sunday afternoon as he did Friday night, ID'ed
> after nearly every QSO, and handled the pileups better than anyone else
> I heard this weekend.
>
> His score reflects it!

I have to echo Bill's comments.  Whenever I heard HC8A he sounded
alert and on top of things.  I am a strong proponent of signing after
every QSO or every other QSO.  If you are competent, have good ears,
and the mental capacity to hear a few calls deep into the pileup, then
signing every time will not be a detriment.

Hats off to N6KT.....clearly one of the very top operators in the world.

--
Dave Pascoe KM3T
Internet: pascoe at rocky.tntn.gtegsc.com
(617) 455-5704