portable designator

g-taylor4 at tamu.edu g-taylor4 at tamu.edu
Tue Nov 16 08:55:12 EST 1993

> After going through my sweepstakes log, I'd like to make one suggestion...
> How about requiring stations to use a call from the proper area?  In
> other words, if I was in Montana I'd be WA1U/7 and not just plain old
> WA1U.
> I know the FCC no longer requires this, but I would!

I concur, at least in my case......running qrp I get enough requests for
fills without confusing the issue of my section.

greg
Dr. Gregory S. Taylor               !MAIL:  110 Dairy Science Building
Extension Program Leader for        !       College Station, TX 77843-2124
  Community Development             !VOICE: 409-845-4445
Texas Agricultural Extension Service!FAX:   409-847-8744
Texas A&M University System         !EMAIL: Reply or g-taylor4 at tamu.edu