P4 is alive and well!

Ken_Silverman_at_Wiget_Lane at atlas.ccmail.PacTel.COM Ken_Silverman_at_Wiget_Lane at atlas.ccmail.PacTel.COM
Thu Nov 18 20:10:55 EST 1993

Sorry for bandwidth guys, but there has been an overwhelming response to my
question.  I've been working late so I can leave for Caracas with a clear desk,
and guess I missed the news blips in the news letters.  K3EST writes that the
following stations will be active from Aruba:  P40W by W2GD, P40J by WX4G,
N6BT/P4, and P40V by K1TO.  Good hunting guys!

Ken, WM2C  aka 4M5I M/S in CQ WW CW

>From Eugene Walsh <0004504465 at mcimail.com>  Fri Nov 19 07:02:00 1993
From: Eugene Walsh <0004504465 at mcimail.com> (Eugene Walsh)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 02:02 EST
Subject: SOFTWARE DETECTIVES

Let me get this straight:  contest organizers (ie. hobby magazines)
are going to supply lists to industry of contestants so that
industry may subject said hobby magazine subscribers and general
hobby magazine contest participants to possible legal action or
perhaps just your run of the mill reminder not to screw with
industry.

NOT IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!!!!!

You guys must all be smoking from the same pipe.

If you want to destroy these contests this KGB type crap will surely
start the process off.

NUTS de N2AA