CT Networking

ieefc at msu.oscs.montana.edu ieefc at msu.oscs.montana.edu
Fri Nov 19 08:27:02 EST 1993

We've got a problem for the 4M5I operation because our portable
computers don't have enough serial ports for the normal network
scheme - i.e. in/out on each com port to a single computer.
Does anybody know if you can daisy chain to two computers using
a single com port.  In from one on RxD and out to the other on
TxD?  If the daisy chain is a ring this would work if the software
supported it.  Any clues anybody?  Thanks, 73, Fred KE7X