DVP Usage

KWIDELITZ at delphi.com KWIDELITZ at delphi.com
Fri Nov 19 12:27:03 EST 1993

I've been using the DVP since it came out. The only problem I have with the
callsign enunciation is that it is slower than using your own voice. Also,
when you are in the REPEAT mode, there is a very annoying and seemingly
interminable delay between hitting INSERT and having the call announced. As
to the enunciation/intonation, I see little problem, as everyone can pick out
their own call. 73. Ken, AB6FO