CQ WW RTTY SCORES

george554 at austin.relay.ucm.org george554 at austin.relay.ucm.org
Mon Oct 4 23:06:58 EDT 1993

K4RRU     190k
NX7K      158k
K4IBP     145k
WA4MME    140k
KF8HR     135k
N1OAZ     132k
NL7DU      59k
AA5VN       5k

Tnx to all that sent your scores.  send me any score you have.

73's de Ron AB5KD

ron481 at austin.relay.ucm.org

From: n7stu at thetech.com (Robert Brown) (Robert Brown)
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 93 23:19:09 PDT
Subject: N6BT CQP SCORE FROM INYO COUNTY

                       California QSO Party  1993

      Call: N6BT/6                     County: Inyo
      Mode: MIXED                      Category: Multi-Single

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  MULTS

      CW       170      510        0
      SSB      899     1798        0

      Totals  1069     2308       58  =   133,864

Operator List: N6BT, WB6JPY, N7STU

Score is a bit low since we started a few hours late.  We designed and
built a prototype 10/15/20M yagi on sight in 100 degree heat.  Didn't
finish it until about 0000Z on Saturday afternoon.  It worked too good as

several Africans, 6W7, 7X2, ZS and other DX were calling us over the
stateside guys.  The 40/80 rotatable dipoles worked grea  also.
Our location was in the Mojave desert at about 4000' overlooking a large
nearly dry salt lake bed.  We had planned to operate Multi-Multi but time
constraints and a last minute operator cancellation changed our plans.

We had a good time and hope you were all able to work Inyo County.

73, Robert N7STU/YB2ARO

Club Affiliation: NCCC

           MAILING ADDRESS:

                 N6BT

               ,

--
n7stu at thetech.com (Robert Brown)
The Tech BBS (408) 279-7199 San Jose, CA