JY8VJ in CQWW-CW

Laenger at RWTH-Aachen.DE Laenger at RWTH-Aachen.DE
Tue Oct 26 17:28:52 EDT 1993

Hi folks,
I will be back in Jordan from 20 November to 1st December
for this year's CQWW-CW-contest. As in previous years
I will take part in the single OP / all band class. QSLs
via bureau to DL1VJ are fine... Those who wish to send their
cards direct should mail them to

           Bernd Laenger (DL1VJ)
           P.O.Box 1240
           D-66273 Sulzbach/Saar
           GERMANY

73's for now and see you in the pile-ups!!!

           Bernd, DL1VJ/JY8VJ     BBS:    DL1VJ @ LX0PAC.LUX.EU
                                  E-mail: LAENGER at RWTH-AACHEN.DE

>From tree at cmicro.com (Larry Tyree)  Tue Oct 26 17:07:25 1993
From: tree at cmicro.com (Larry Tyree) (Larry Tyree)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 93 09:07:25 PDT
Subject: SprINT

Still 10 hours to get your log in.  Some people have sent non ASCII files
that are sufficient.  I think they have all received messages explaining
this.  If you log was received, then you should of received a QSL message,
but just to be sure, here are the logs that have been received so far.

My connection to INTERNET is a little slow, so you may of sent it this
morning and I haven't seen it yet.  If you do not get a QSL message soon.
then start worrying.

    N6TR      151
    AA5BT     127
    Ve4VV     124
    WC4E      119
    W9YH      118
    NV6O      105
    K8JLF      97
    K7GM       92 (no beams yet)
    K6XO       90
    WN3K       79
    N6ND       75
    VE4GV      74
    KD5PJ      73
    K2MM       69
    AB5EU      64
    AB6FO      50
    AA5UO      22
    VE5VA      8
    G4BUO      3

I thought activity was great, especially considering the world series was
on.  At least we didn't miss the bottom of the ninth!!

Good thing we had two bands.  There seemed to be a flurry of activity around
0100 on 40, but then it died out.

We should have final results within a week.  Much quicker than last time
now that John, K2MM has perfected the analysis software.  Maybe the next
one should be sometime between Xmas and New Years Day?

Tree N6TR
tree at cmicro.com