K2MM Phone Sprint Score

K2MM at MasPar.COM K2MM at MasPar.COM
Sun Sep 19 00:20:12 EDT 1993

1993 September Phone NA Sprint -- K2MM John CA

20m  79
40m  50
80m  26
    ---
    155 * 40 = 6200

3-1/2 hours, 500/100 W, R7 vertical and multi-band dipole.

Spent a few pre-contest hours trying to stamp out a couple of neighbors' TVI
problems.  Success in the first case, at least partial failure in the second
-- which ate into contest time.  Started out QRP -- 100 W :-( -- on 20m,
occasionally QRO'ing to call a rare state or give a fill.  Mostly full-time
QRO by the time I left 20m, hoping it was the OTHER antenna that gave the
neighbor trouble.  And, well, 40m and 75m never cause TVI, right?

Anyway, a nice tune-up for the California QSO Party two weeks from now.
I think I better sign /6 then.  73.  --John/K2MM