Sprint Score

smithb at GF-WAN.af.mil smithb at GF-WAN.af.mil
Thu Sep 23 07:12:00 EDT 1993

ND1H - Bob - North Dakota

B   Q
80  22
40  47
20  99
   ----
   168 X 42 M's = 7,056

New dipole seems to work.  Confirmed that 75M is an alligator
swamp.  Did not seem to get a good rhythm going.  First hour
was best for rate, then slowly declined.

Is the CQP freeware available from any FTP source?  If so, where?

GFDX packet cluster node is fully operational, but not installed
at the final site.  The DSRI DPK-2 will not communicate via the
serial port when a netrom chip is installed.  Has anyone else
had this problem?

Grand Forks, ND hamfest - 16 October.  Spread the word.

73 Bob ND1H