6D2X CW m/s score

george fremin iii geoiii at bga.com
Thu Dec 1 18:56:48 EST 1994

Thanks to K5TSQ and W5VX I got to go back to 6D2X to
do the CW WW contest. It was alot of fun even though
I dont "know the code" and if you worked a lid, or
tried to work a lid - it was me. :-)

Well here are the numbers and some other numbers that you might
find intresting. 40 meters was awsome.

We operate from a location that is just across the the river
from Texas - so unlike the other DX to the south and east
we get to suffer through the same conditions as the rest
of Texas - but sometime it is better for us - in that
the 6D2X station is pretty far south.  It is about 550 miles south
of Dallas - Texas is a big place.

      Call: 6D2X                     Country:  Mexico
      Mode: CW                       Category: Multi Single

      160      190      388     2.04     13      20
       80      487     1057     2.17     25      53
       40     2003     4748     2.37     36     102
       20     1249     2934     2.35     34     100
       15     1266     2939     2.32     27      91
       10      109      281     2.58     22      47
     Totals   5304    12347     2.33    157     413  =>  7,037,790

The station has two towers.
#1 - 120' KLM KT34XA @ 120', 40-2cd @ 130', 160m/80m invert. vee @ 120'

#2 - 60' - A-4 @ 60', D40 40m dipole @ 70', 80m invert. vee @ 60'

400' bev. to the north - it was not used too much - it was quiet.

                              Continent Statistics
                 6D2X       Multi Single     28 Nov 1994  2359z

                 160   80   40   20   15   10  ALL   percent

North America    184  400 1268  811  861   45 3569    66.8
South America      5   15   24   20   38   23  125     2.3
Europe             0   26  169  238  181    3  617    11.5
Asia               3   36  521  159  157   19  895    16.7
Africa             1    5   14   13   13    7   53     1.0
Oceania            1    6   27   15   24   13   86     1.6

more numbers......

         160m    80m      40m      20m      15m      10m

   JA     2      34       505      147      156       19
    K   166     367      1179      733      783       31
   OH                       6       45       38
   VE     6      18        60       55       52        1

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.
geoiii at bga.com