IF-10B Interface Info.

ron481 at austin.relay.ucm.org ron481 at austin.relay.ucm.org
Thu Dec 8 18:32:16 EST 1994

I have one Kenwood IF-10B Interface, new still in the box & never
   used. With sales slip. I want just what I paid for it.. No more
   no less.

   I hope this isn't breaking any reflector rules.
   I was told the IF-10B is hard to find. I would rather some contester
   that really needs it, get it. Rather than some Packet racket Jughead
   that wants it just because it's something he doesn't have.

     73's

  de Ron AB5KD <ron481 at austin.relay.ucm.org>