KP4TQ WALU's and WW

ericm at rmece02.upr.clu.edu ericm at rmece02.upr.clu.edu
Mon Dec 12 13:57:12 EST 1994

                       ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1994
      Call: KP4TQ(op KP4TK)          Country:  Puerto Rico
                                     Category: Single Operator Low Power
      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIE
      CW       424     1696       48       22
      SSB        0        0        0        0

      Totals   424     1696       48       22  =   118,720

Equipment Description:
        Kenwood TS-940s @ 100W
        5 el Mono Band @ 50ft
Comments:
        - What a lot of LU's ! I think they have the switch
          of the band.
        - Loudest sig: N4XR wow the s meter needle hit the
          the right edge of meter. over 60dB's over s9.
        - Also KB9S was readable throgh all the afternoon times.

Here is a late CW WW result from my friend Jimmy.

                   CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST  1994
      Call: KP4TQ                    Country:  Puerto Rico
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Single Band
                                               Low power, 15m
       15     1619     3830     2.37     24      84

     Totals   1619     3830     2.37     24      84  =>  413,640

All reports sent were 599 8, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:
        Kenwood TS-940s @ 100W
        5 Element Mono Bander @ 40ft

73's Eric M. Guzman, KP4TK