CW Sprint comments

km9p at aol.com km9p at aol.com
Sun Feb 6 18:06:39 EST 1994

Geez.  I won't ever sign my callsign again in the Sprint, even if it does get
me some free FOC QSO's.  There must have been 15 to 20 instances of the guy
on the other end of the QSO trying to make me KM0L!  One, even after I sent
the report said "QSL KM0L 73".  Are these guys using code readers or what?

20 = sucked.
40 = Awsome (Normal from GA)
80 = Awsome (Thank goodness for beverages.)   CQing didn't work here.  Found
almost all my Qs.

73,
Bill Fisher, KM9P