BO don't know Sprint

EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM EDWOODS at PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM
Mon Feb 14 11:06:56 EST 1994

I found a use for part of N4BO anyway.  235 X 47. Down 18 or so mins to
put roast in oven and pull cw tails off of 75M vee.

My wife thought she should tell me that BO is supposed to be spelled

                        "BEAU"

but I knew that she wouldn't understand why I was doing things the way I
was doing them.  I don't know if I understand either.

Beat Sac State.

Eric (BO)
NV6O (BO)
edwoods at pacbell.com

>From WB1HBB  14-Feb-1994 1402 <wrothberg at smoken.enet.dec.com>  Mon Feb 14 19:05:18 1994
From: WB1HBB  14-Feb-1994 1402 <wrothberg at smoken.enet.dec.com> (WB1HBB 14-Feb-1994 1402)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 94 14:05:18 EST
Subject: NH QSO Party

Dispite some of the worst condx I can remember in the last 10 years,
I was pleased that so many of the participants here had the patience
to pull me out of the noise.  Thanks to all who worked me.

Warren Rothberg, WB1HBB
wrothberg at pfloyd.enet.dec.com
(New Hampshire QSO Party Bonus Point Station)

p.s. If anyone needs the complete rules, send me email directly and I
will forward them to you. p.p.s. Make that "despite".