YK88CN Filter

pescatore_jt%ncsd.dnet at gte.com pescatore_jt%ncsd.dnet at gte.com
Mon Jan 3 14:26:23 EST 1994

What is the YK88CN 250Hz filter worth? I'm not big on CW filters that
narrow and pulled it from my trusty backup radio.

Anyone want to buy it?

John WB2EKK
pescatore_jt at ncsd.gte.com

From: Danny Eskenazi <0005720561 at mcimail.com> (Danny Eskenazi)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 94 14:26 EST
Subject: Whiney Radio

I tried! I REALLY did! tried to avoid answering the K 2 Whiney Radio"comments"
....oh well.  Rich...you can still have your top ten box full of 1-2-3s...
we just want to feel like we have also been able to play in the game! Boxes
by zone or time zone, will not destroy THE top ten box...they will simply
give the rest of us something to shoot for. So when we get our magazines, we
willgo right to the Zone 3 box and see how we did with the rest of "our"
competition. The  rest of the world will still look for the TOP TEN OVERALL
box and see who the "best" ops are. Congratulations. 73 de K7SS