reporting hours

g-taylor4 at tamu.edu g-taylor4 at tamu.edu
Tue Jan 11 08:25:49 EST 1994

> >> I would like to see contest reporting with HOW MANY HOURS (such as in
> >> SS) reported.  How about you?
> >
> >I like the Sweepstakes (and whatever other contest) listings that list
> >the hours of operation.  I'd like to see this for all contests, though I
> >suspect that many would consider it a waste of space in the magazines
> >for contests as short as the NAQP.

Yes...think this also has a bearing on the flurry of 'equalization' posts
from awhile back. Don't think it takes that much space, provides another
data point for comparison for those participating less than the full
period (a substantial percentage in most tests) especially those of us who
even in sprint-type events can't get in the full period.

Greg, KD4HZ

Dr. Gregory S. Taylor               !MAIL:  110 Dairy Science Building
Extension Program Leader for        !       College Station, TX 77843-2124
  Community Development             !VOICE: 409-845-4445
Texas Agricultural Extension Service!FAX:   409-847-8744
Texas A&M University System         !EMAIL: Reply or g-taylor4 at tamu.edu