NAQP Logs

km9p at aol.com km9p at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 14:44:38 EST 1994

Since I was over-run with messages about the NAQP logs, I thought I would
clarify...

NAQP logs are checked by John, KZ2S and myself.  Rather than have my address
for January and John's for September, we decided it would be better to have
just his and he would forward them to me in January.

If you want to send them to John... FB.  If you want to EMAIL them... Send to
KM9P at AOL.COM

73