ARRL RTTY Roundup

bogus at does.not.exist.com bogus at does.not.exist.com
Thu Jan 13 16:10:24 EST 1994

1994 ARRL RTTY Roundup

WS7I Single Operator - Low Power - Montana

      Band      Qso     Mult
        80       59       2
        40      175       5
        20      361      38
        15      216      22
        10      149      32
     =============================
                960      99

      22 Dupes or Non-counters.

                938 X 99 = 92,862 Claimed.

Operated from Ken Kopp's estate (K0PP).  Antnennas 1/4 Vertical and
double extended Zepp on 80, 2el 40 @ 100, Kt24XA @ 75, 3el Tribander
@ 75.  Used Yaesu FT1000 and the AEA PK232 with Hal ST6000 unit.

--
Jay Townsend, Ws7i  < jayt at comtch.iea.com >

From: rking at sescva.esc.edu (RICHARD KING - K5NA) (RICHARD KING - K5NA)
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 1994 19:57:27 -0500
Subject: Texas Hwy. 290?

I'm not 100% sure, but my guess would be that you saw the site of NR5M.  I
have never been there (I been gone from Texas DX Society territory for 14
years now), but that is approximately where NR5M should be.

73, Richard