NAQP RESULTS

Gerard Jendraszkiewicz jend at midway.uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 17 19:09:06 EST 1994

NAQP RESULT FOR KE9I (SINGLE OP)
RIG: YAESU FT-1000D
ANT: 10/15/20 KLM KT-34XA AT 55 FT.
ANT: 40 BOBTAIL (NE/SW), DIPOLE, VERTICAL 55 FT.
ANT: 80 DIPOLE, VERTICAL 55 FT., PHASED LOOPS RX (QST ARTICLE)
ANT: 160 VERTICAL 55 FT., PHASED LOOPS RX (QST), BEVEARGE 252' NE/NW

QSO RESULTS:

          BAND   160     80     40     20     15    10

          QSO'S   18    168    177     45    104   190
          MULTS   13     50     44     27    35     28

TOTAL 702 x 197 = 138,294

COMMENTS: 10M WAS GREAT, HAD OPENINGS TO BOTH COASTS ! 15M BETTER
THAN AVERAGE. 20M DID NOT OPERATE TOO MUCH, CAME BACK FROM DINNER
AND BAND WAS ALMOST DEAD 2330Z ! 40/75 EXCELLENT PROPAGATION, LOTS
OF WEST COAST STATIONS ON 75M, WHAT A SURPRISE ! 160 NOT TOO MUCH
TIME HERE EITHER, JUST 20M. OVERALL A VERY FUN CONTEST LOTS OF ACTIVITY !
THE N6TR SOFTWARE WORKED JUST FB WITH THE DVP WAS A BLAST !
73 JERRY KE9I