MORE GAS!

RKILE at delphi.com RKILE at delphi.com
Fri Jul 15 00:21:03 EDT 1994

    To my dear friend Willy,

    In 1981 I was operating W7RM in the CQ160 contest. It was a great
pleasure to see the 450TH's plates glow and to work UK2--- for first west
coast QSO. Rush had the card in 1 week! Wow!
    Two or three years later friends visited that republic and confirmed my
thoughts. They brought back pictures of operating license (20W on 160) and
picture of homebrew amp that would make the Finns----Grin. I guess if your
going to do it. DO IT RIGHT at 500X the legal limit......
    Must have been surplus power in the Ukraine :-)

73 Bob, KG7D
via internet"rkile at delphi.com"

    I'll admit having difficulty determining Sunrise and Sunset times in the
pre computer days!