sprINT

carlson at tellabs.com carlson at tellabs.com
Mon Jul 25 16:54:28 EDT 1994

My first sprINT. Not a great score, but a good time. I never heard my
starting name come back. Nor did I hear the first name I received ever
again. Looking forward to the writeup....

Conditions changed radically on 20m after the first hour. The east
coast started to get strong and the west coast weak. Go figure.

73 de Dave AA9D
carlson at tellabs.com