Bashing my friend

tbarnett at lexmark.com tbarnett at lexmark.com
Thu Jul 28 11:16:38 EDT 1994

I read the append by WA1U and AA5BT bashing Torsten N4OGW.
Torsten would never reply to this, but I will.

AA5BT refers phonetically to Torsten as Obnoxiously Gross Wattage.
Well, Torsten does not own an amplifier.  He does own a very used
Drake C-Line, which he uses with much success in any contest.            .

He is an outstanding CW op, much better than myself, and attends as
many contests at N4AR with us as he can, while finishing up his
Physics Doctorate at Illinois University.

Torsten Clay is a native Kentuckian, and a direct descendant of
Henry Clay, a great founding politician of our country.

I'm offending by the append, and embarrassed for Torsten.

A. Tyler Barnett N4TY