M/S 10 minute rule issue

N0bsh at aol.com N0bsh at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 00:24:34 EDT 1994

I had always thought there was some rule that said a transmitter could not be
used with more than one callsign during the contest period (with the
exception of a family station).  However, upon reading last year's CQWW rules
I could not find that - must only be ARRL contests.

Even if there was such a rule I suppose some would argue that multi-ops are
one big happy family anyway.  And then what if the muti-single consists of
the husband, wife, brother-in-law, little Junior, . . .

Hmmm. . .

Mike  N0BSH
n0bsh at aol.com